Post Merger Integration
Many companies are dealing or will be dealing with mergers and acquisitions in the coming years. Changes in marketplaces and a shifting balance between East and West will have a significant impact on businesses and its leaders. A well prepared and well lead integration process versus a quick and dirty imbalanced approach will make the difference between value creation and impairment.
- How to increase integration success through the right preparation?
- How to get a good understanding of the potential integration issues that might occur?
- How to create senior leadership alignment on the route to follow?
- How to get beyond financial paperwork and actually get people to work together successfully?
- How to understand cultural differences between the two companies and their impact?
- How to set up a successful integration plan that reduces potential issues?
- How to engage managers and employees and create ownership and commitment?
- How to keep momentum during the integration process?
- How to get from cultural differences to cultural alignment?
- How to retain talent and key people from both companies?
Aad has advised and supported a number of clients in dealing with different aspects of the merger and acquisition process. Varying from being sounding board to the C-level leadership, over providing analysis and assessments of potential post-merger issues and how to deal with it, to implementing end-to-end post merger integration programs involving all levels of both companies.
Aad’s expertise includes (a combination of) the following services:
- Pre-deal Culture Due Diligence
- Post Merger Integration Issue Analysis
- Leadership Alignment Workshops
- Post Merger Integration Programs
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
Are you interested to know more about our Post Merger Integration services, contact us here.