This month is the 2nd anniversary of Leadershipwatch!
The past two years have been exciting and rewarding. Leadershipwatch has become a source for 21st century leaders to find new insights, advice and tips on how to deal with today’s leadership challenges.
Thanks a lot everybody for visiting Leadershipwatch and for enjoying and sharing its articles and content. Your reactions and comments have been a source of inspiration and encouragement!
This anniversary is a nice moment to look back at your Leadershipwatch favorite articles (most read by you):
- Cross-Cultural Leadership: How to Build Mutual Trust?
- Leading Change: What does Change mean to You?
- Leading Cross-Cultural Teams: Do you Understand the Cultural Differences within your Team?
I also like to share with you some of my personal favorites:
- Leading Multinational Companies: Three Significant Changes in the Role of Senior Leaders
- Leading Change in the 21st Century: 4 Myths About Cultural Change
- The People Alignment Compass
What articles are your favorites? What insights or tips did you like particularly? How did you apply them? Let me know!
I hope to meet you on Leadershipwatch many more times and I look forward to exchanging ideas with you!Photo: Oatsy40/Flickr (Creative Commons)
Aad is an international leadership advisor, business transformation & alignment expert, leadership team facilitator and executive coach. He works with executives and leadership teams of multinational companies and focuses on four topics: ‘leading complex change’, ‘cross-cultural leadership’, ‘post-merger integration’, and ‘amplifying business performance’. Find out more about Aad and his services. Contact Aad for more information.
- Team Alignment: What if Your Team is Stuck? (leadershipwatch-aadboot.com)
- Organizational Alignment: The Power of Cross-Organizational Networks (leadershipwatch-aadboot.com)